Wheezal Hymusa Syrup
Indications of Wheezal Hymusa Syrup
Pain & Inflammation of Joints
Other Indications of Wheezal Hymusa Syrup
- Pain and Inflammation of Joints
- Provides relief in sciatica, lumbago
- Neuralgia and Spondylitis
- Useful in Myalgias.
The action of Individual Composition of Wheezal Hymusa Syrup
- Arnica Montana Q: Traumatic remedy par excellence. Trauma in all its varieties – mental or physical and their effects recent or remote. Sore, lame, bruised feeling all over the body as if beaten. Aching pain when touched—ascending type of Joint pain.
- Bryonia Alba Q: Multiple Joints affected causing inflammation and exudation. Stitching pains are relieved by absolute rest and pressure, and by lying on the painful side.
- Rhus Toxicodendron Q: Muscular pains and all joint pains. Sciatica on the left side. After the rest, great rigidity, stiffness, numbness, and pain are experienced on the first motion.
- Dulcamara Q: Conditions found as effects of damp weather, in hot days and cold nights towards the close of summer. Stiffness, numbness, aching, and soreness of muscles on every exposure to cold, especially of back and loins.
- Ruta G Q: great remedy for a mere sprain; it has all the soreness and weakness of tendons. Bruised feeling all over as from a fall or blow, worse in the limbs and joints. Rending, tearing pains in the sciatic nerves. The severest forms of sciatica; pains commence in the back and go down the hips and thighs; tearing pains; comfortable during the day, but aggravated as soon as he lies down at night.
- Rhododendron Chrysanthum 3x: Pains are tearing, zigzag, boring, rapidly changing, descending, paralytic pains. Acute inflammatory swelling of joints. Gouty inflammation. Fibrous deposit and arthritic nodosities. Rheumatic drawing tearing in limbs, especially on the right side. Pain in Tendo Achilles on stepping. Chronic pains affect the smaller joints and their ligaments.
- Acidum Benzoicum 3x: Pains tearing, stitching in large joints of the big toe. Redness and swelling of joints. Neuralgias are worse from suppression of urinary deposits.
- Kali Iodatum 3x: Multiple Joint pains at night and in damp weather. Rheumatic pains of knees with effusion. Severe bone pains. Periosteum thickened, especially tibia, sensitive to touch. Contractions of joints. Pain in the small back and coccyx. Sciatica.
Dosage of Wheezal Hymusa Syrup
- 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.