SBL Ranunculus Bulbosus 30CH
Common Name: Buttercup
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ranunculus Bulbosus 30CH
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is a chief remedy for herpes zoster and chronic sciatica.
- Herpes zoster with vesicular eruptions, appearing with, preceded, or followed by intercostal neuralgia. The vesicles have a bluish appearance with intense burning.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus also helps in corns on the soles of feet, which are very sensitive to touch with smarting and burning pain.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is also a remedy for chronic sciatica, writer’s cramp, and professional neurosis. Pain is worse than the slightest movement or motion, contact, atmospheric changes, wet stormy weather, and in the evening.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is also well indicated in chest affections especially intercostal rheumatism. Intercostal muscles affected in the form of rheumatism, neuralgia, myalgia, or even pleura are affected.
- Chest conditions caused by exposure to cold, physical exertion is relieved by it.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in Muscular pain in the margins of the shoulder blades in females from needlework, typewriting, or piano playing.
- It relieves Pain which is stitching, sharp, shooting in character.
Irritable, pains in the forehead and eyeballs are relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
There is a Creeping sensation on the scalp.
It relieves Pressing pain in the forehead from within outward.
Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful for Day-blindness; mist before the eyes; pressure and smarting in the eyes, as from smoke.
It is recommended for Pain over the right eye; better, standing and walking, and Herpes on the cornea. Vesicles on the cornea, with intense pain, photophobia, and lachrymation.
Ranunculus Bulbosus relieves Various kinds of pains and soreness as if bruised in the sternum, ribs, intercostal spaces, and both hypochondria. Inter-costal rheumatism.
Chilliness in the chest when walking in the open air is felt.
It is indicated in the complaint of Stitches in the chest, between shoulder blades; worse, inspiring, moving. Rheumatic pain in the chest, as from subcutaneous ulceration.
Tenderness of abdomen to pressure is checked by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
Muscular pain along the lower margin of the shoulder blade; burning in small spots from sedentary employment is relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in relieving Burning and intense itching; worse, contact. Hard excrescences.
It is also used in Herpetic eruptions, with great itching, Shingles, and bluish vesicles.
Itching in palms, Blister-like eruption in palms s relieved by Ranunculus Bulbosus.
Ranunculus Bulbosus is useful in Corns’s sensitive, Horny skin. Fingertips and palms chapped Vesicular and pustular eruptions.
Modalities: Worse, open air, motion, contact, atmospheric changes, wet, stormy weather, evening. Cold air brings on all sorts of ailments.
Side effects of SBL Ranunculus Bulbosus 30CH
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic, etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ranunculus Bulbosus 30CH
Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Ranunculus Bulbosus 30CH
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.