SBL Paeonia Officinalis Q
Common Name: Peony
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Paeonia Officinalis Q
- It is said to have the most prominent action on the anal and the rectal area. It is associated with pains and ulcers in the lower body.
- Paeonia is useful in Painful ulcers, oozing offensive moisture on the perineum.
- It helps to reduce the occurrence of Haemorrhoids, fissures, and ulceration of the anus and perineum covered with crusts.
- Paeonia gives effective results in severe pains, that are experienced with and after each stool.
- It relieves the complaints of Sudden, pasty diarrhea, with faintness in the abdomen.
- The swollen anal region with intense itching, and scratching in the afternoon time with ulcers of round cut edges.
- Fissures, fistulas, and piles are relieved with help of this medicine.
- Burning in the anal region after passing stools is reduced with this medicine.
- Severe pains in the extremities with weakness and difficulty in walking are treated well with Paeonia
- Trembling of the legs due to pain is accompanied by weakness and cramps in the calf muscles.
- Paeonia is useful to reduce abscesses, burning pains of the skin, and ulcers that are having offensive discharge.
- Swelling, Biting, and itching at the site of ulcers are relieved.
- Paeonia is useful in restless and disturbed sleep
- It works in Sensitive, painful ulcers below the coccyx, around the sacrum; varicose veins.
- Reduces the ulcers in general that occur from pressure, bedsores, etc. Itching, burning, as from nettles.
- The sensation of a splinter sticking in the skin of the right great toe when touched and violent pain from pressure in the left little toe.
Side effects of SBL Paeonia Officinalis Q
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Paeonia Officinalis Q
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you take it under a physician’s guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending on the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.