Indication of SBL Kalmegh Syrup
Kalmegh Syrup is indicated for sluggish liver, loss of appetite, indigestion due to the irregular function of the liver, jaundice hepatic dysfunction, hepatomegaly, and poor biliary secretion.
The action of Composition used in SBL Kalmegh Syrup
- Androgarphis Paniculata Q
- Chelidonium Majus Q
- Carica Papaya Q
- Myrica Cerifera 3x
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q
- Hygrophila Spinosa Q
- Alcohol in syrup and sweetener base
Dosage of SBL Kalmegh Syrup
- 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls after food, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Andrographis Paniculata: It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be a hepatoprotective drug.
- Chelidonium Majus: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of the right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue – Thick, yellow-coated, indented, with red edges. Stools are clay-colored, yellow, hard, round, like a ball, like a sheep’s dung, with itching of the anus. Alternate diarrhea and constipation.
- Carica Papaya: Useful for liver ailments with the fullness of the abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in the abdomen. Abdomen distended after taking meals with a burning sensation in the throat, and sour eructation. Spasmodic pain in abdomen with loose, watery, yellowish stool with general weakness, amel.
- Myrica Cerifera: Liver affections with heart complaints; Urticaria, with Jaundice.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Pain in the upper part of the liver. Obstruction in the hepatic region. Heat in hypogastrium.
- Hygrophila Spinosa: Hygrophila Spinosa is commonly used for the medication of Jaundice and hepatic obstruction.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.