SBL Calcarea Fluorica 6X
Calcarea Fluorica is a mineral naturally found in the body and is non-toxic in nature. It is found on the surface of the bones, enamel of the teeth, elastic fibers, and skin. A disturbance, deficiency, or dissociation in the molecules of this element results in lumpy, more or less hard, growths, horny growths, dry skin with hard crusts with cracked hands, hardened mammary glands, or hardening of other parts.
Uses of SBL Calcarea Fluorica 6X
- For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with cracking of joints and minor joint pain.
- For hard swellings on the bones, varicose veins, inflammation of testicles, and pus formation, Calcarea Fluorica is best suited.
- In psoriasis, uterine problems, internal piles, eczema, gout, defects in enamel, (gum-related problems) backache.
- Eye complaints and affection have been well recovered after the use of Calcarea Fluorica.
- After-pains, bone bruises, cough, unrefreshing sleep.
- Indigestion associated with piles.
- Varicose veins wherein veins are enlarged and swollen.
A common symptom of SBL Calcarea Fluoricum 6X
- It has swelled with a stony hardness of affected parts (mammae, glands, bones, etc) small nodes in the neck region, and Goiter.
- Enlarged veins, and backaches which increase after work and better after walking.
- Gouty swelling of fingers and joints, nodular swelling over the wrist.
- The whiteness of skin, chaps, and cracks are relieved after taking Calcarea Fluorica.
- Pains after dental procedures, and dental drilling, to support the recovery and regeneration of enamel (gums).
- In children who have problems of late dentition, brittle teeth, and brittle nails.
- Indigestion that arises after fatigue is relieved by Calcarea Fluorica.
- It helps in chronic pain in the back(lumbago), joint affections, bone deformities, and cracking in joints.
Important indicated of SBL Calcarea Fluorica 6X
- Swelling with pus formation of affected parts.
- It helps in ulceration of the cornea if the edges are hard.
- Used after operations, the tendency to adhesion is relieved when we use Calcarea Fluorica
- Used in Chronic suppuration(pus formation) of the middle ear, conjunctivitis, and herpes problems.
- Removes fibroid deposits about the endocardium( heart area) and restores normal endocardial structure, Spasmodic cough.
- Valvular diseases are well relieved with Calcarea Fluorica.
- Indurated cervical glands of stony hardness.
- Useful in Dental cavities.
- When the toxins attack the heart and blood vessels.
- Calcarea Fluorica works best in Varicose veins of the vulva in females.
- Hard nodules in the mammae.
Cause for the complaints in SBL Calcarea Fluorica 6X
Deficiency of the constituents in the body may be due to faulty nutrition or malnutrition of bones.
Damp weather, change of weather, Rest.
By rubbing, warm applications, by Heat.
Reactions with SBL Calcarea Fluorica 6X
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on another mode like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic, etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of SBL Calcarea Fluorica 6X
- Put tablets into the mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose is every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.