SBL Berberis Aquifolium Q
Common Name: Oregon Grape.
Action of SBL Berberis Aquifolium Q
- Sad, unhappy with no desire to work
- Complaints associated with headaches are well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium.
- Scaly eczema on the head, on the scalp with constant itching, is well relieved with SBL Berberis Aquifolium
- Severe headache as if pressed between 2 hot iron bands.
- Continuous pain in the head is associated with acidity and nausea.
- Pimples are mainly on the face of school-going students.
- Blotches, eruptions on the scalp extending to the face leaving marks.
- Its use for a certain period helps to keep the complexion clear
- Itching, burning, and watery eyes with blurred vision after strain and usage of eyes.
- Redness of eyes with weak feeling in eyes is well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium.
- Ineffectual results of straining while vomiting, yet no vomiting.
- Complaints associated with acidity and nausea, headache
Burning sensation in the abdominal area with pain in the hypochondriac region, liver region, and right side of the abdomen.
- Uneasy Feeling without any desire to pass stool.
- Difficulty while passing stool, hard large stool expelled with difficulty.
Burning urination with Increased or decreased quantity.
Slight burning in the vagina, bearing down pains as if menses would appear.
- Stiffness of legs with electrical shock-like pains is well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium Q Mother tincture.
- Useful for skin complaints of dry eczema. Psoriasis and glandular affections.
- Flashes of heat and burning of palms.
Side effects of SBL Berberis Aquifolium Q
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Berberis Aquifolium Q
Take 10 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you take it under a physician’s guidance.
Most effective with
It has good results if taken together with Berberis Aquifolium Q external cream Homeopathic medicine.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending on the conditions.