SBL Andrographis Paniculata (Kalmegh) Q
The mother tincture is prepared from a bitter plant
Common Name: Kalmegh
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Andrographis Paniculata (Kalmegh) Q
- Complaints are better from cold water and sweat.
- Andrographis is useful in conditions including an enlarged liver, jaundice, and liver damage due to medications; for infections, including wounds, ulcers, and itchiness.
- Swollen tonsils, bronchitis, and allergies, hardening of the arteries are reduced with help of Andrographis.
- It helps to lower sugar and cholesterol levels in the body.
Andrographis is useful in patients who have a bitter taste in the mouth, who are easily angered, sluggish, and do not like to work or talk.
Andrographis is useful in giddiness, heaviness, and throbbing pain in the back of the head.
- It is useful in complaints of Liver complaints.
- Andrographis is used to reduce the swelling of the liver, and burning in the chest with flatulence and Improve the bile flow.
- It is useful in complaints of Loss of Appetite, and heaviness of the abdomen with generalized weakness.
- Andrographis is useful in difficulty in passing stools.
Nose and Throat:
- Andrographis helps in watery discharge from the nose with occasional sneezing.
- It helps to reduce sore throat, redness, and difficulty swallowing.
It is useful as an anti Inflammatory while recovering from disease conditions.
Side effects of SBL Andrographis Paniculata (Kalmegh) Q
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Andrographis Paniculata (Kalmegh) Q
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you take it under a physician’s guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending on the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.