REPL Dr. Advice No 69
- Morbilinum 30x
- Pulsatilla Nigricans 30x
- Aconite Napellus 6x
- Belladonna 6x
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x
- Zincum Matallicum 6
Red spot in measles- Frequent redness Eruptions of measles, heat and burning Red, Hot and shining swelling of the diseased parts. Burning, Measles. Hay Fever.
Mode of Action:
- Morbilinum 30x: Morbid fear of small-pox, Heat of the body. Eruption of pustules.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans 30x: Face red and bloated, burning in hands, measles.
- Aconite Napellus 6x: Rash of children- Purpura miliaris small pimples, red and broad, attend by itching.
- Belladonna 6x: Swelling, with heats and scarlet of the whole body. Chiefly the face, the neck, the chest.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Populres eruptions resembling measles especially on the face, itching on head, face, neck, and shoulders- skin hot and dry.
- Zincum Matallicum 6: Tendency to fits of passion, and great uneasiness when left alone, chronic eruptions.
2-5 Drops with 1 spoon water every 2 hours.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.