Dr. Advice No. 23 (Breast Atrophy) Composition (Ingredients)
- Chimaphila Umbellata Q
- Conium Maculatum 30x
- Sabal Serrulata Q
- Lycopodium 30x
- Sepia 30x
- Urtica Urens Q
- Agnus Castus Q
- Pulsatilla Q
Rapid atrophy of breasts. women with very large breasts and tumor in the mammary gland with sharp pain through it. Breasts shrivel.
Mode of Action
- Chimaphila Umbellata Q: Rapid atrophy of breasts, Painful tumour of breast in young unmarried women.
- Conium Maculatum 30x: Inflammation of the mammae with stitches.
- Sabal Serrulata Q: Breasts increase in size, in nursing women. Stinging pain in both breasts.
- Lycopodium 30x: Swelling of the breasts with nodosities, milk in breasts with net being pregnant.
- Sepia 30x: Excorition of nipples induration of breast.
- Urtica Urens Q: Great swelling of breasts copious milk.
- Agnus Castus Q: Milk scanty or entirely suppressed in laying women. Swelling & inflammation.
- Pulsatilla Q: Lumps on breasts of girls before puberty, or escape of them. Breasts swell.
10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily for 3-6 months.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.