Dr. Advice No. 118:
- Zinc Phos. 6
- Calc Carb. 6
- Ferr. Pic .6
- Nat. Mure. 6
- Ars. Sulph. Flav. 6
- Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid) 6
White patches over skin surfaces, ‘Vitiligo, Loss of pigment or color on the body including skin, ‘Hair (scalp, eyebrow, eyelash, beard), Inside the mouth, and Genitals.
Mode of Action:
- Zinc Phos. 6:
- Calc Carb. 6: Unhealthy; readily ulcerating; flaccid. Small wounds do not heal readily, Gland swollen, Nettle rash, and Petechial eruptions. Chilblains. Boils.
- Ferr. Pic .6: It is considered an excellent remedy to complete the action of other medicines, failure of the function of an organ under exertion.
- Nat. Mure.6: Dry eruptions, Fever blisters, Urticaria; itch and burn, Eczema; raw, red, and inflamed, itching after exertion. Greasy skin.
- Ars. Sulph. Flav. 6: Skin chafed about genitals—white discoloration of the skin and squamous syphilides.
- Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid) 6: Ulcers bleed easily, are sensitive; have splinter-like pains; are zigzag, have irregular edges; base looks like raw flesh. Exuberant granulations.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.