Medisynth Gasgan Eazy Syrup
An effective homeopathic carminative formulation that helps control acidity;
Relieves heartburn and flatulence (gas).
It also helps control nausea, eructation (burping), abdominal discomfort, and bloating.
Composition of Medisynth Gasgan Eazy Syrup
1. Foeniculum Vulgare (Saunf ): It is prepared from common fennel (saunf) normally used for bloating, indigestion & gastric problems, and used as a carminative.
2. Mentha Piperita (Peppermint / Pudina ): Useful in gastrodynia (stomach ache) & flatulent colic, bloated abdomen. Helps relieve Bilious colic with significant accumulation of gas.
3. Nux moschata (Nutmeg / Jaiphal): Medicinally nutmegs are used like other spices as a stimulant & carminative. stomach excessively bloated, flatulent dyspepsia & hiccough.
4. Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger / Adrak): State of incapacity in the digestive tract calls for this remedy. It also helps with acidity and heaviness in the stomach.
5. Carum Carvi (Caraway seeds / Shahi jeera): Carminative, anti-flatulent in action. Relieves colic, gripping pain & bloating.
6. Illicium Anisatum (Star Anise / Chakra Phool): Useful in the treatment of flatulent conditions, so-called three months colic, especially if it recurs at regular hours; rumbling in the abdomen.
7. Robinia Pseudoacacia: A remedy for hyperchlorhydria. It helps relieve nausea and sour eructation.
Dosage of Medisynth Gasgan Eazy Syrup
2 to 3 Spoon 3 to 4 times a day.
Contraindications of Medisynth Gasgan Eazy Syrup
No contraindications are known.
Precautions while using Medisynth Gasgan Eazy Syrup
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.