HAPRO Myristica Sebifera Q
Trituration of red, acrid, very poisonous gum obtained by incising bark.
Common Name: Brazilian Ucuba
Causes & Symptoms for HAPRO Myristica Sebifera Q
- Myristica resolves the doughy swelling of the entire limb, Stiffness of the hands.
- It is one of the most efficacious remedies for ulcerative and suppurative conditions in every tissue, especially in cellular tissue and periosteum.
- Pain in the fingernails with swelling of the phalanges is relieved with Myristica.
- Hands are stiff as if from squeezing something for a long time indicating Myristica.
- Inflammation of the middle ear is relieved. Myristica has great power over the suppurative process as affecting joints.
- The pain during the inflammatory and suppurative stage is generally removed with Myristica.
- Myristica matures abscesses, hastens suppurations, shortens its duration, and provides an outlet for drainage.
Mind and head
Cannot concentrate on his thoughts, Confused dreams about building houses.
Dizziness in the morning with a heavy head indicates Myristica.
Mouth and Throat
Constriction of the pharynx is painful. Soreness of the mouth, tonsils, and pharynx.
The whole mouth with tonsils and upper pharynx painful and sensitive to contact is relieved with Myristica.
Burning at bottom of the throat.
The difficulty of swallowing saliva indicates Myristica.
Hands stiff as if from squeezing something for a long time.
Pain in hands is worse when they touch each other indicates Myristica.
Restless sleep with dreams about business, about disputes, unconnected, about houses being built commencing with top stories.
Hard pressure during the night on both sides of the chest.
Stools mixed with yellow mucus are relieved with Myristica.
It is useful in scanty urine although he drinks much.
Side effects of HAPRO Myristica Sebifera Q
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on another mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic, etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking HAPRO Myristica Sebifera Q
Take 10 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions while taking HAPRO Myristica Sebifera Q
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending on the conditions.