Dr. Reckeweg R24
Acute appendicitis, Chronic appendicitis, Arthritis, Intercostal neuralgia, Pleuritis.
Mode of Action of Main Ingredients in Dr. Reckeweg R24
- Cimicifuga – for pleurodynia (severe pain in the muscles between the ribs) of right side mainly in women.
- Colocynthis – it influences the nervous system and is effective for pleurisy.
- Kalium carbon – effective in pleurodynia, chest stitches and pneumonia. It acts on pulmonary tissues, pleurisy with emission and pleuro pneumonia (pneumonia complicated with pleurisy).
- Natrium sulphuric – relieves pain that grows worse in the damp weather, chest catarrh that causes shortness of breath (excessive discharge or build up of mucus) and pain in the area of 9th and 10th ribs on left side.
- Ranunculus bulbos – for intercostal (pertaining to muscles, parts, or intervals between the ribs) rheumatism (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles), sharp pains in chest that is aggravated by pressure, breathing, suffocation and change in temperature.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R24
- Generally 4-6 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
- When improving lower the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops for a longer period until complete recovery.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.