Dr. Reckeweg Cholesterinum
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Cholesterinum (3X – 6X)
- It is almost a specific remedy for gall-stone colic, relieves the distress at once.
- Liver disorders, has been relieved by Cholesterinum
- Insomnia, Sleeplessness complaints are seen.
Common symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Cholesterinum (3x – 6X)
- Region of liver sore, sensitive to touch or jar.
- Burning pains in the liver region on the right side, has to hold with hands while walking as it hurts.
Important indicated symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Cholesterinum (3X – 6X)
- Cholesterol is the major constituent of gall stones.
- Frequent attacks of gall-stones, involving liver and region of stomach.
- Heart becomes very weak, can hardly feel pulse.
- Also useful to lower down the cholesterol levels which are raised.
- In hepatic engorgements, (filled up ), for obstinate Jaundice.
- Very weak, unable to breathe deeply.
- Nausea with vomiting of yellow bile.
touch or jar lying on side, bending or sudden motion.
Reactions with Dr. Reckeweg Cholesterinum (3X – 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Cholesterinum (3X – 6 X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.