Dr Reckeweg Ashwagandha Q
Common Name: Indian Ginseng.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Reckeweg Withania Somnifera Q
- It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce cortisol, boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression. Ashwagandha helps decrease inflammation.
- It relieves stress, increases energy levels, and improves concentration.
The action of Dr Reckeweg Withania Somnifera’s (Ashwagandha) Mother tincture
- Its main use is as an immunomodulator.
- It’s useful in Insomnia, weakness, anemia, rheumatic pains, general debility, impotence, and infertility among other conditions.
- It also improves the brain’s memory functions like attention and concentration.
- It enables the body to reserve and sustains vital energy throughout the day while promoting sound, peaceful sleep at night.
- It helps to heal joint pains, and skin sores and reduce swelling.
- It is known to improve energy and increase stamina and endurance.
- It helps to promote the growth of nerve cells and protect the brain cells from the harmful effects of the environment.
- It reduces hot flashes and mood swings during menopause.
- It improves stress tolerance, thereby enhancing mental capabilities.
Side effects of Dr Reckeweg Withania Somnifera Q
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules given.
Pregnant women should avoid using ashwagandha because it can cause early delivery.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Reckeweg Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Q
Take 10 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you take it under a physician’s guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of Dr Reckeweg Withania Somnifera
It can be safely taken with other medications.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.