Dr Reckeweg Aconite Napellus 30
About Dr Reckeweg Aconite Napellus 30
The common name for Aconite Napellus is Monkshood
Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Nap Dilution is a homeopathic medicine that is an effective remedy for physical or mental restlessness. It helps in relieving the heaviness of the head, the sensation of pressure inside the brain, and burning headaches. It is also beneficial for the eyes and helps in reducing inflammation and redness in the eyes. Stomach-related ailments such as gastritis and burning pain can also be relieved by its use.
Ingredients of Dr Reckeweg Aconite Napellus 30
- Aconite Napellus
Benefits of Dr Reckeweg Aconite Napellus 30
- Aconite Napellus is indicated for symptoms associated with anxiety, fright, physical and mental restlessness, fear, and nervous excitement. There is the suddenness of all complaints, a result of shock or fright.
- Aconite Napellus is helpful in fear of death, fear of darkness, fear of bed, fear of ghosts, and fear of going out in the crowd. The patient also predicts the date and even hour of death. The patient is very much restless and does everything in great haste. Mental anxiety, tension, worry, and fear accompany most trivial ailments.
- Aconite Napellus is a wonderful nerve tonic and also a useful shock absorbent.
- Aconite Napellus is also useful in cold and flu caused by exposure to dry, cold weather, a draught of cold air, checked perspiration, also complaints from very hot weather, especially gastro-intestinal disturbances, etc. The first remedy for inflammations is inflammatory fevers.
- Aconite Napellus also helps in treating the bad effects of checked perspiration, fear, fright, the heat of the sun, shock, and excitement.
- It is also useful for sudden inflammatory conditions in any part of the body.
Side effects of Dr Reckeweg Aconite Napellus 30
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic, etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Reckeweg Aconite Napellus 30
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr Reckeweg Aconite Napellus 30
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.