Indication of Allen A91
A91 Drops is effective against fibroids present with abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pressure, bleeding problems, compression of the ureter leading to renal compromise and hard mass in the lower abdomen accompanied by gastrointestinal symptoms, such as constipation.
Composition of Allen A91 :
- Hydrastis Canadensis Q
- Secale Cornutum 3x
- Lapis Albus 3x
- Conium Maculatum 3x
- Iodium 3x
- Calcarea Iodate 3x
- Silicea 3x
- Calcare Arsenicosa 3x
- Acidum Aceticum 3x
- Lachesis6x in aqua destillata
- Take 50 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times for 4 days. After 4 days, take 30 Drops, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Uterine swellings are dissolved with hydrastis.
- Secale Cornutum: Uterine haemorrhage with uterine swellings.
- Lapis Albus: Haemorrhage from uterus due to swelling. Patient is debilitated.
- Conium Maculatum: Firm or hard fibroma in old maids or women who have been deprived of sexual pleasure.
- Iodium: Enlargement of uterus due to swellings.
- Calcarea Iodate: It is a specific remedy for dissolving uterine swelling.
- Silicea: Promotes expulsion of cysts.
- Calcarea Arsenicosa: Uterine swellings in women with menstrual irregularities.
- Acidum Aceticum: Pain abdomen with uterine troubles
- Lachesis: Pain in lower abdomen. Pain is more before menses but decreases after the flow.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.