Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Glucometer Kit With Vial Of 10 Strips, 10 Lancets, And A Lancing Device Free For Accurate Blood Sugar Testing
- Accurate* blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- standards of accuracy.
- Easy to use: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device.
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate* blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match colour code to assure results accuracy.
- 8 seconds re-dose option: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
- Compatible with Accu-Chek Active Test Strips only.
Large Storage memory: Accu-Chek Active stores up to 500 test results.
Visual double check: Accu-Chek Active provides an easy visual double check to ensure correct measurement.
Shows average readings: View test average up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days.
Pre & post-meal markers: Accu-Chek Active provides pre & post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
How to use
Step 1: Remove a test strip from the container and close the cap tightly. As you insert the metallic end of the strip into the meter, it turns on.
Step 2: From any recommended sites for obtaining blood on your finger, lance the side of your fingertip with your lancing device
Step 3: Apply the blood drop to the green field’s center on the strip and remove your finger. When the meter detects the blood, a flashing hourglass symbol appears after a beep which indicates that the test is in progress.
Step 4: The test gets over in about 5 seconds. The screen displays the result after a beep automatically. Remove the test strip from the meter and turn it off. Dispose of the strip after the process is completed
There are no reviews yet.