Dr. Advice No. 54 (Herpes)
Vesicular eruption, with tendency to form large blisters. Acrid exudation with makes surrounding parts sore. Herpetic eruption.
Composition (Ingredients) of Dr. Advice No. 54 (Herpes)
- Rhus Venenata 6x
- Arsenicum Album 6x
- Ranunculus Bulbosus 6x
- Mezereum 6x
- Variolinum 6x
Mode of Action of ingredients used in Dr. Advice No. 54 (Herpes)
- Rhus Venenata 6x: Redness swelling and vesicular rash on skin, Rash – like pimples.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Shootings, Hot itching and violent burning in the skin.
- Ranunculus Bulbosus 6x: Vesicular eruptions, like blisters after a burn, burning, itching.
- Mezereum 6x: Sensitive to touch. More violent and painful.
- Variolinum 6x: Petechial eruptions, Herpes.
Dosage of Dr. Advice No. 54 (Herpes)
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.
Precautions while using Dr. Advice No. 54 (Herpes)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.